Friday, November 14, 2014
Mr. G's Legacy Can Live On
Christmas time is a gift giving time. It is a time of renewing our devotion to Christ, the Savior of the world. Its’ Christmas time and Mr. G’s plan of doing good is what Christmas is all about. Its’ doing what Jesus would do. We should live in thanksgiving daily and express gratitude to God. The Psalmist taught, “Offer unto God thanksgiving”(Psalm 50:14) and in our prayers, “Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms”(Psalm 95:2). Yes Christmas time is all about sharing love and expressing gratitude to one another. Let’s take Jacob’s challenge and follow the last wish of Mr.G
Ten Days to a Happier Life
Start anytime and it could become a Christmas tradition
1. Be a friend: Seek out a forgotten friend.
2. Be grateful: Express gratitude and thanksgiving to all.
3. Be humble: Be easily entreated, be respectful and refrain from judging.
4. Be happy: Choose to be of good cheer, laugh a little and share with others.
5. Be encouraging: Share praise, inspiration and encouragement.
6. Be full of hope: Seek understanding. Live with hope for yourself and others.
7. Be kind and gentle: Treat everyone with loving-kindness especially the downtrodden.
8. Be forgiving: Mend a relationship and forgo a grudge.
9. Be helpful to the poor and needy: Seek them out and bless their lives.
10.Be Good and do good: Be like our Savior Jesus Christ and go about doing good.